Saturday, November 12

The ABC's of Me

 I saw this on Black Belt Stitching Wizards Blog and it looked interesting so here goes:-)

The ABC's of Me

A - Age: 30, I think that's the first time I have every written that number down and it looks so strange.
B - Bed size: Double
C - Chore you hate: Washing Windows, although if you asked my hubby I probably am not over enthusiastic about any housework.
D - Dog's name: I am a cat person but due to hubby being allergic I have none, but my DD has a dog named Jack

E - Essential start of the day item: Coffee and about 30minutes to myself to drink it in peace.
F - Favorite color: yellow, it's my happy colour
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'

I - Instruments you play: none but did piano lessons for a short while
J - Job: I take care of my family
K - Kids: one daughter who is 7.
L - Living arrangements: house in a small town with hubby and daughter.
M - Music you love: Rock and a bit of metal!  Favourite picks : Nickleback, Prime Circle, Cold, Evanescense etc
N - Nicknames: Micky
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Oh I have had a few of those, one was to have my daughter by emergency surgery and the other few times were to have a couple ops on my eyes.
P - Pet Peeve: Not having all the thread colours in my stash yet, I hate wanting to start a project only to know I don't have all the colours and then only being able to start it once I have been shopping.
Q - Quote from a movie: Oh boy I love movies but a brain like a sieve, hence the liking to watch movies over and over again, so no quote comes to mind.
R - Right handed or left: Right

S - Siblings: Older sister by a year and a half.
T - Time you wake up: 6:00am in the week and if I am very lucky to sleep late on weekends then it's 7:00am

U - Underwear: didn't know it was optional, although I agree with Stephanie Pearl McPhee that bra's are sometimes optional, alright honestly very optional if the clothing I am wearing allows for it.
V - Vegetable you dislike: brussle sprouts
W - Workout Style: In my dreams.
X - X-rays you've had: dental,
Y - Yummy food you make: A chocolate Cake and yes I know it's not technically food but the cooking fairy missed me completely when they were handing out skills.  My cooking is still just as bad as it was 8 years ago when I married and cooking for my family became my responsibility.
Z - The best place to visit: Anywhere we go on holiday or for a overnight stay where the cleaning and cooking isn't mine to take care of... lots of extra stitching time!

No comments: