Thursday, July 12

A Small Update

Now that I have completed PR Part 1 I am going to work on Autumn Flowers for awhile.  The more I stitch on it, the more I like it.
















We have major construction one one of our intersections and this sign they put up always makes me smile, so I thought I would share it with you.














The beginning of August is my 31st birthday and I have decided to celebrate by finally just getting over my fears, and as a present to myself, and with bday money I am going to but myself some 18 count and all the threads needed for my first HAED.

I will only be placing the order after my bday and so will only show what going to stitch once I have all the threads and am ready to start.

1 comment:

Nina said...

I'll be looking forward which HAED you have picked for yourself! :) And remember, they are the same as everything else, one stitch at a time.