Thursday, December 27

Merry Christmas And New Start

I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas. We had a nice but peaceful time. We went and had lunch with the husbands family and were home by 3:30pm. The husband spent the rest of the day having a nap and reading, daughter played with her presents and I had tea and stitched.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who leaves comments. I love getting them and really appreciate the fact that you take the time to leave them for me.

 I also started a new design. Well technically it's six small designs but I have chosen four that I am stitching on the same fabric and will get framed. I loved the way it looked in the magazine but since stitching it, I am not sure if I like it as much. But I will give it chance till I have at least one of them finished before I make up my mind.

Day 1













Day 2













Day 3













Day 4

3 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Wow! I love those bright colors! It sure looks beautiful so far. You're really getting a lot done each day.

Linda said...

It looks great. Can you tell us the name and date of the magazine/designer. Great colors.

Linda

Annie said...

Very pretty so far! Great colors.