Sunday, August 4

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

Okay todays challenge is to tell 20 things about yourself, so here goes:

  1. I was a very premature baby.  After spending months in the hospital, my parents put me in a shoe box for the drive home.
  2. I am a socially awkward person.
  3. I have lived in 5 different cities or towns.
  4. I only got my drivers license at the age of 27, even though we are able to get our license at the age of 18.
  5. My husband is 9 years 11 months older than me.
  6. I am a short person and look younger than I am.  This causes embarrasment as 3 people have thought I was my husbands child.
  7. Fact 6 has greatly amused my husband, especially when the 1 man patted me on the head when he greeted me:-)
  8. I love fantasy.  Any movies or books.  My favourite authors vary from the weird fantasy (Darren Shan, Mercy Thompson etc) to the more nomral fantasy (Trudi Canavan, David Gemmell) and for a very good laugh I love Terry Pratchetts Discworld series.
  9. I am a Pagan in my beliefs.  I am drawn to the Wiccan aspect of it.  Although I do not practice it due to my husbands family being very Christian and they would be horrified.  It just makes things easier for my husband and daughter.
  10. I would love to take part in the TV series Survivor.   I think it's an amazing thing to experience and to know that you have done something that tests you so much.
  11. This list is driving me nuts as I am having a hard time coming up with the stuff to put on it.
  12. I am a terrible cook.  Being a stay at home mom for the last 6 years, it is obviously my job to cook, and my food still tasted the same as when I learnt.  I am one of those people who will just never get it right.
  13. I get cold very easily.  Winters drive me nuts because no matter how many layers I wear, I am still cold.  I could never survive in a snowy climate.  Our houses are not built with any heating and so we rely on a heater in our lounge for night time use.
  14. I studied to be an interior designer and yet never got a job in the field.
  15. I am now studying accounting.
  16. I am an organ donor.
  17. I like silver jewellery to gold and would rather have a coloured stone than a diamond.
  18. I have a black thumb.
  19. I like rock music like Live, Nickelback, Prime Circle, Draughtry etc and even like Metallica.
  20. Even though I have tried doing stitching rotations I have come to realise that I am a one at a time kind of gal.  I hate the idea of a project taking me 2 or 3 years to do.  I wish I was a person who could handle rotations, but they just stress me out.
And thankfully this is done.  I found this challenge extremely hard and am just glad it's done.

I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 and a stitchy update.

No comments: