Sunday, January 15

Back from the dead and Pic Heavy

Sometimes it's really surprising how time goes by so fast.

I was shocked to realize that I have been gone for over a year and don't really have an excuse for it.  Life just happened, as it does sometimes.  Not all of it good things and some of it really good things.

I sat down today to work out what I have stitched since my last update and was totally shocked to see that I only had one other finish in 2015!  I don't understand how that can be, as I can't recall stopping stitching.  Need to look into that further, but for now lets leave it as one more finish.

But first let me go make a cup of tea, as I think this will be a long post, and I may need the refreshment...

Back and lets see...

I got two FO's framed in 2015.

Ladybird Fairy was a gift to my Nanna and I didn't realize that I took such a bad photo of the framed stitching.  Will have to take a better photo next time I'm visiting her.



Then I got Jewel of the Water framed at the same time.



My one and only other finish for 2015 (which sadly only makes 3 FO"S for the entire year) was:

Autumn Fairy by Joan Elliott.

Started:  23 December 2014 and finished 27 December 2015


2016 was better, as far as finishes are concerned, and will hopefully continue to be just as good through 2017.

Christmas Decorations:

Started:  03 January 2013
Finished:  02 January 2016

Cut Thru Cottage

Started: 10 May 2014 
Finished 29 January 2016



Don't Bug Me (Needlebook)

Started:  03 March 2016
Finished:  15 March 2016


Curious Cats

Started: 18 April 2016
Finished:  20 May 2016


Autumn Goddess

Started:  21 May 2016
Finished: 25 July 2016


Forgive Quckly

Started:  09 June 2016
Finished:  13 June 2016



Living With Charm

Started:  14 June 2016
Finished:  18 September 2016


And lastly:

Eeyore Candy Cane
Started:  24 September 2016
Finished:  27 September 2016


1 comment:

mamta pandy said...

If I can write like you, I will be very happy, but where is my luck, in fact people like you are a beautiful example for the world. You have written this comment very beautifully, I am very glad that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Real Girl Number Gurugram
Real Photos Girl Gurugram
Gurugram Girl Number
Hyderabad Party Girl
College Girl Gurugram
newly married Girls Bhiwadi
VIP girl mahipalpur
college girl aerocity
Cheap price girls gurgaon