Considering that I have had three days to work on it, I havn't got much to show:
I havn't stitched as much on this as I have spent more of my free time reading but it is still a bit scary that that little bit took me 5.5 hours to do. Out of curiosity I did a google image search on Mythical Muse before I started her and there were only two showing. Now at least I understand why not many people have made this. There are no large amounts of one colour and I found myself constantly threading my needle. I think the technical term in the stitching world is "confetti" and this design is all confetti. And on top of that I am a slow stitcher so this will probably end up being a long term WIP but I have no doubt that she will be soooo worth it in the end.
I am starting another Joan Elliott today, and seeing as this one also has alot of colour changes, I will try out the pre-threaded needles idea and see if it helps me not be too much like a snail.
I also need to learn how to take good pics of my work as I am not pleased with how the above pic turned out.
I have replaced the kreinik threads with DMC:
Kreinik 3533 - DMC E3837
Kreinik 3250 - DMC E168 or 677 (havn't decided yet)