Saturday, October 13

Summer Fairy Progress

I worked on Summer Fairy for a whole week and her skirt is still not done... but it's close:

I have put her away for awhile as I really want to catch up on the PR SAL.  I completed Clue 1 and 2 but 3 and 4 are already out and not a stitch done.

I am also trying to work on BT Cut-Thru Fairy Hill every third day just so that I can try get it done.

I find stitching weird sometimes.... At one point I loved working on this design so much that I could barely put it down but now I can barely pick it up as I just can't find the love I had.
I am trying to complete it because the daughter is feeling a bit unloved atm due to the fact that both this design and Mythical Muse are not being worked on and they are for her.

3 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Summer Fairy looks beautiful! I haven't touched my PR SAL in quite awhile too. I also have two Cut-Thru designs in my WIP pile! My daughter also wants me to stitch on something for her too. I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to stitch!

blue star stitcher said...

Summer fairy is very pretty, love how sparkly she is. I always try and keep my stitching even between my daughters.

Sue said...

So lovely! It will be fun to see your continued progress on this one.