Friday, November 30

An Award

I remember last time, when the Liebster Award was making the rounds, how much I enjoyed seeing the blog links that were chosen and it made me find a few new fav's.

This time I was lucky enough to receive one of my own from the lovely Kasey who thought my blog was good enough to get one.  Thank you Kasey, you definitely made my day.

Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, favorite or beloved. Liebster Awards are given by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition. 

1. Choose 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.

2. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded the Liebster to you by linking back to their blog. 

3.  Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving awards to, with links to their sites, and comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them the award.

It is amazing just how hard it is to choose 5 blogs out of all of the ones I enjoy but lets see if I can do it.

1.  Sharine at Charbella Stitching
2.  DJH at Sometimes, I am Not Nice
3.  Mimi at Stitchy
4.  Emma at XXXStitching
5.  Megan at Stitchings Of An Army Wife

3 comments:

sharine said...

Thankyou. You have some great projects going:)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your award! This is a great way to discover new to me blogs!

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations on your Liebster Blog award!