Friday, June 7

A Small Finish

On the 5th I started a small pincushion biscornu design called Neat As A Pin:




























































The hubby signed up with audible about 2 months ago and I absolutely love audio books.  They give you the freedom of still enjoying a book while allowing you to move around and do the stuff you need to do. And having someone read to me is really the icing on the cake.

Sadly he has not yet offered me the use of his account:-)  But I have strongly hinted that I would love A Dance With Dragons in audio format.  He wasn't too pleased as I have all the paperback books up to that point and he feels we should buy the paperback of this one as we have all the rest but I just said that I would love to have the audio version.  Now just to wait and see if he will do it...

But I digress... he has been listening to some Preston & Child books and I asked him to give me one.  So I put it on my iPod and wow was I in love.  I love the style of writing and the story was excellent.

So I spent a lot of time over the last two days stitching and listening to Still Live with Crows and this got me to a finish late last night.

Here is the front and back:























Its been awhile since I had a finish and it feels good to have something on my "to stitch list", done.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Monique.

Linda

Sew Wilde said...

I love the pincushion! Could you tell me where you got the design?

Thanks,
Julie