So I waited until I had a significant difference to show in my update.
I last worked on her a few months back when we were on holiday.
This is the last update pic:
And this is her now:
I have been watching Debbie as she stitches on her 99 Bottles wip. I have had this for ages and I finally gave into starting it after seeing her progress.
I didn't have 14 count so I am trying 18 count again. I have solved the issue (hopefully) by making this a daylight project and working on HP in the evenings.
I was planning on doing 1 bottle a day but these take more time to stitch then I thought they would. Yesterday I finished a bit of the shelf and one bottle.
I planned on doing one bottle a day but today's bottle had a few colour changes and I never managed to finish it. So I think I won't push myself and will just do an update once I finish 2 bottles each time.
I have a bit of frogging to do on the first bottle though. I am used to designs that have the symbol . which means white. So I subconsciously just grabbed the white when I saw the symbol but today when I worked on the 2nd bottle I realised that white is actually : and . is a yellow. So the white you see in the pic needs to be frogged and replaced.
I am sure I will be back tomorrow night with 2 bottles correct and finished.