Here is Part 2 complete:
And here is Part 3 that I finished today:
Here is a view of both together:
Sorry for the crummy pics as I didn't realize how bad they were until I uploaded them.
I got a old FO framed. It is called Art Nouveau Lady and I finished her in 2012.
My HAED is going to be chucked due to circumstance. I know the fact that DMC states that their is no differences in colours in their threads and I do know that this is not true. It's not a thing that happens often and I have only encountered it in one threads in all my years of stitching.
So due to the cost of DMC threads I only have one full set of their colours which took me about two years to accumulate. I didn't go out and buy all the colours needed for my HAED and stitched the same way I always do. When one colour runs out, I just go buy another one.
Sadly this did not work out too well and the last time I stitched I noticed a big difference in colour. It is very noticeable as I work down in colums so it shows as a distinct line:
I placed a slight yellow line where it shows. The left hand side is slightly lighter than the right hand side. It is not as noticeable in the pic as it is in life but you do still see the difference.