Monday, May 19

Bothy Threads Cut-Thru' Cottage

I started a new Bothy Threads on the 10th and stitched every day until today and this is as far as I got:

I was hoping to finish the pantry during the week but either theres more stitches there than I thought or I didn't stitch as much as I thought I would.

Now for this week I will work on Mini Ariadne.  I started her in September last year and I have not even gotten a page finish yet.  Am hoping to at least complete Pg 1 before the end of the week.

I looked at it and it seems like I should be able to manage but we shall see.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Monique. I love this one.

Linda

SoCal Debbie said...

Love those pink walls! I added your pic to the SAL page.

Thoeria said...

I think you're doing good Monique :) Great new start - I like the Bothy Thread charts....never done a cut through yet but they always look so nice!